Testimonials

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Coffee First

Oh my God do I love you. My mother started off with you and I couldn't understand her love and infatuation with you. You left a stink in the air and tasted sour. But now look at you! We have had this relationship going strong for 10 years now. I can't leave you. I have tried for Tea many times but there is just something about your sweet nectar and the feeling you give me when we embrace. I am tormented by you. When we fight I wake up with the worst headaches until we make up. I'm fixated on mixing you with certain crowds like hazelnut , caramel, latte when its been a long week, and pumpkin when she visits in the fall. Its been an amazing 10 years. I can see where my mother went right. I love waking up next to you and hope to continue to exploring this love for another 10.
Sincerely,
Shane Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, thissideofordinary.blogspot.com It means a lot.

    On topic...I never learned to like coffee. But my husband, oh does he live for the stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete