Testimonials

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I shouldn't be here. People barely make it out from where myself and many others now come from. I had a needle in my arm 6 years ago. My daughter was fatherless. I broke the one promise I said I would never break. I told myself I would never leave my child fatherless like mine had. I hated the term "stepfather" because it was synonymous with physical and mental abuse. I never wanted my child placed in a situation where she might be in danger like I had been. I was supposed to always be there to protect her. But here we were. She was fatherless at 3. Then finally God intervened . He made a promise to give me my life back if I give my life towards helping others. Service was the only debt I could pay. I agreed and he said, " Then you may have it".
Not a day goes by where I am not thankful to Him and the many others that have helped to this point.
My story is still being written page by page, day by day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry if this posts twice but... Anywho, just wanted to say that I'm proud of you buddy. You've come a long way since we were hanging. All good. And now we're both sober! Holy shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if this posts twice but... Anywho, just wanted to say that I'm proud of you buddy. You've come a long way since we were hanging. All good. And now we're both sober! Holy shit!

    ReplyDelete