Testimonials

Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2016

God is Good

Today I wake and I choose to be  positive. I am free from my addiction today and only today.  It is up to me to work on what ails me. My spiritual condition requires critique and exercise daily. I have the right to choose my spiritual path to day. My God is awesome, loving, gracious and funny. What my Higher Power feels like to me will be different to you. Today I choose not to argue with someone on what God looks like but to express what my Higher Power feels like. I feel love and friendship. He has placed truly special people in my life to help me move along the path he has laid out for me. We cannot overcome these struggles and journeys alone all the time. Loneliness sucks and there is no need for it. God has got my back. The people in my life have got my best interest today. Well most of them do. You can't have perfection hahaha. Smile today because it takes more muscles to frown. There is reason 1000 to be positive. Lets be happy for good friendship and guidance. I would never even be writing this if it wasn't for a friend and fellow blogger. He has the ability to remove the ceilings we set for ourselves and encourage to teach us a life with no boundaries. Awesome day to just be present today. Stay safe and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Shane, keep up the good work and always stay positive!!! I can't wait to get back to we can start full force on our speaking and sending the message that anything is possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Corey so much. Love you brother.

      Delete